Cheater

Is he hitting on online women



Enhanced Member Question and Answer

From: jappy Enhanced Member
Submitted: 2022-05-31 23:32

Question: My boyfriend has always been a friendly flirt but has crossed the line in the past getting sexual and intimate with online women. I need to know he is not crossing that line again. Is he hitting on and being sexual with online women?

Answer from da Boss:

Hi, jappy!

Spirit can sense that your boyfriend feels that being sexual with women on the internet is no different than looking at porn. In his mind it is not harming you and it is not cheating.

It’s been said that 95% of the men in the world look at porn, and the other 5% are liars. Pornography to men is no different than romance novels to women.

Spirit wants you to remember that you can’t change him. But you also have to think about what’s best for you. I heard a therapist say that men who are sexually leaky (by flirting a lot) will eventually cheat.

Following your man around making sure he’s not cheating on you isn’t healthy. It turns you into his mother instead of his partner.

Be good to yourself first!

Live! Love! Bark!
OAB

“Feeling my feelings is the most spiritual thing I can do.” Karen

ENHANCED
Enhanced members can get a full, private email reading with me for only $12.

Enhanced Member Discount

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.